We have an online support system that we encourage you to use. It is here to support you and to help you. Using the support system prevents messages from getting lost, gives you and us more flexibility and it can be used to track our performance.
1. Improved Customer Experience: Our support system provides you with a convenient way to seek help and assistance whenever you face issues or have questions.
2. 24/7 Availability: Our online support system can operate around the clock, allowing you to reach out for help at any time, regardless of your business’s working hours.
3. Efficient Issue Resolution: Using our online support system, you can categorise and prioritise support tickets based on their urgency and complexity. This enables our team to address critical issues quickly, leading to faster resolution times.
4. Centralized Communication: The support systems provide a centralised platform for all customer communication. This reduces the chances of missed or lost messages, ensuring that every inquiry is addressed.
How does it work?
If you use it for the first time, you can continue as a guest and enter your email address. This then will send you an email where you confirm that you are who you are, after that you can create a ticket.
After you log in, you will see this form, your user details are automatically entered, all you have to do is:
- Enter the subject and a short description of the problem or question.
- Select a department, from the drop-down box. For example, if you have a pre-sales question select Sales. If you want to change your website/pages select Design etc.
- In the Message box, you can enter a detailed description of what you want us to do. Generally, we follow up with a phone call, but if it is detailed enough we can fix it straight away.
- Attachments, Instead of emailing us your photos you should use this form to attach images.